Coral wholesale search

I was looking for a coral wholesaler that would sell to a non business account

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legally, they can't sell to you. So it's unlikely you'll find anyone. There are some transshippers that will bring in stuff for non business people. You have to be careful though. Not all are honest.

We wholesale aquacultured coral and have a license...so we don't have to charge sales tax whether you are a wholesale account or not. I doubt any hobbyist would be interested in wholesale from me, though! ;) Unless you dig having 5 or more of the same coral, and not being really able to pick what you get. :)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yes this is the website I am on right now , it is still pricey , but better than nothing , so my goal is to stock my tanks by buying in bulk then figure out what to do what what I don't need , it is not a problem if you have too many corals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jayball, you got it!!!! The only hurdle is any sales tax situation...the previous owner of the farm once told me "wholesale is just a word...it just means buying in bulk for a lower price".

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yes this is the website I am on right now , it is still pricey , but better than nothing , so my goal is to stock my tanks by buying in bulk then figure out what to do what what I don't need , it is not a problem if you have too many corals

Chances are you're going to end up paying the same amount for everything as if you'd bought it retail, if not more. Wholesale is good if you're ok with dismal survival rates for fish, pest-infested brown corals, and understanding that "it is not a problem if you have too many corals" sounds different when you have 4 square feet of stuff you can't give away.

Retail will give you the quality you're looking for without the headache, plus you'll be supporting vendors that keep the hobby going.

Back