Corals for sale/for trade

Yonp11

Need to trim/make some room in my frag tank. Acro frags should be at least 1" and chunky, otherwise I will lower price for you.

Open to trades for stuff I don't have, otherwise prices listed below.

ORA Frogskin acro 20$
WWC Niterider acro 20$
WWC Green Humilis acro 20$
Purple polyp Natsua acro - 25$
tubbs blue zoa- 30$ (at least 10p, these will be fragged off a colony if anyone wants them. I guarantee at least 10p, anymore is just freebies for you)
mean greens zoa - 30$, same deal as tubbs blues
Armor of god/devils armor/god of war zoa - 30$/4-6 polyp. (I think they're god of wars, these 3 look the same and people have come by and called them all of these names, so I'm not sure what they actually are)
Pinwheels zoa - 20$/4-6p
WWC Pomegranate zoa - 20$ 1-2p

PM or post here if interested, can text pics. Open to trades for zoas or sps, no lps please. Thanks!

Just got home and looked at my tank, some additional frags I'd like to sell/trade

Purple digi - 10$ big frags, 2-3"
rhodactis shrooms green with orange rimmed specks - 15$ for 3, they're attached to eggcrate, so I will cut away the crate and give it to you like that, please don't buy if you want it on a frag plug or rock.
pink digi - 10$ well encrusted frag, 1.5"
red or grape monti - 5$ for at least 2", whatever i end up breaking on it to be honest. I'll even throw it in free if you buy/trade something else
dark green unnamed acro - 15$ for good sized piece.

Thanks!

EDIT - willing to trade in full or partial for lighting. Looking for radion gen3 pro/nonpro or quality metal halide (ballast+pendant, not a retrofit kit) in 150w or 250w doesn't matter

Last edited:
For anyone on the fence, i've traded w/ Yonp11 before, he's a good guy to trade with, good natured and has nice stuff! Hopefully, i'll see ya this weekend, can't wait to get my super saiyans frag from ya man!!! =)

For anyone on the fence, i've traded w/ Yonp11 before, he's a good guy to trade with, good natured and has nice stuff! Hopefully, i'll see ya this weekend, can't wait to get my super saiyans frag from ya man!!! =)

Thank you sir! They're healed and ready whenever you want to pick them up.

Back