COVID-19 shut down question

Do you have any idea when you will be resuming operations?

Obviously it's going to depend on the virus, but as a fellow Floridian I know that our lovely governor has not mandated anything, which means that it is based on your perception of the immediate danger (or, in the worst case scenario, your employees recovery times if they caught Covid-19).

Please know that I am in no way disagreeing with your decision to temporarily cease operations, I am just trying to get an idea of when you intend to reopen for business.

Thanks.

P.S. - I hope you have a happy holidays and good health.

When there is 100% inoculation worldwide and the virus is eliminated. But we all know that is not going to happen until next year this time, if we are lucky.

I spent forty five years under and on the ocean, moved around millions of pounds of rocks from all over the world and filled thousands and thousands of reef tanks.

It was a great run and a wonderful way be kind to the environment and supply the best live rock on the planet to you folks.

We are sixty eight and seventy one years old. In two high risk groups, old and fat. LOL I am not willing to play the odds on this virus at these ages.

It is time for new blood, and I happen to know a guy that has the only State of Florida lifetime/transferable/renewable lease for three acres of the Gulf of Mexico for live rock aquaculture for sale!!
:bounce1:

You too can be a live rock farmer!!

Just be ready to work...... a lot.

Everybody stay safe!!!!

Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com

When there is 100% inoculation worldwide and the virus is eliminated. But we all know that is not going to happen until next year this time, if we are lucky.

I spent forty five years under and on the ocean, moved around millions of pounds of rocks from all over the world and filled thousands and thousands of reef tanks.

It was a great run and a wonderful way be kind to the environment and supply the best live rock on the planet to you folks.

We are sixty eight and seventy one years old. In two high risk groups, old and fat. LOL I am not willing to play the odds on this virus at these ages.

It is time for new blood, and I happen to know a guy that has the only State of Florida lifetime/transferable/renewable lease for three acres of the Gulf of Mexico for live rock aquaculture for sale!!
:bounce1:

You too can be a live rock farmer!!

Just be ready to work...... a lot.

Everybody stay safe!!!!

Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com

I’m sorry to hear that. Unfortunately I live on the other side of the state and I am physically disabled, so I am not the diver for you.

Last edited:
Bad weekend...

Bad weekend...

I had a fishing buddy...worked at publix cutting meat......he lived to fish....all he did was work and hang out on the skyway fishing pier...was a really good fisherman...

He felt bad Sunday night....hospital on Monday.....ICU..on...Tuesday.....40 years old...passed away Christmas eve....Covid

This stinks big time....:mad2::mad2::mad2:

RIP my friend....

Everybody take heed...the threat is real and hit real close to home...

Be safe...

stay safe folks

stay safe folks

Florida coronavirus: State reports 19,816 new cases, breaking single-day increase record for 2nd day in a row

Back