Crazy Black Friday sale!

SaltyOctopus99

Got this email this morning from Aquatic Wildlife. I for sure will be going in there. Was in there yesterday to scope it out just Incase. They just got a huge shipment of beautiful designer clowns that I was drooling over.

BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Early Bird Special
9:00 am - 12:00 pm

One Dollar Sale
Entire Live Stock Selection
Buy any one live stock item and
get second one for only $1.00
Mix and match
(Higher price prevails!)

9 -12pm only NO exceptions !

Early Bird Tank Sale
9 -12pm only !
55 gallon tank only $89.99
75 gallon tank only $109.99
Order this weekend and pick up on Wednesday
Limited quantities on hand

12 pm to 9 pm
Black Friday only!

Entire selection of live stock on sale
Buy two regular prices item and
get the third one FREE !
(Higher price prevails)

Black Friday Coupon
Spend $20.00 on any dry goods and take $5.00 off
Good all day on Black Friday cannot be
combined with any specials

Gift Card Sale
Buy a $100 dollar gift card and
get a FREE $20 dollar gift card!

Black Friday and Weekend Sale
Friday, November 28 - 30

Entire selection of Perfecto Marineland and Aqueon tanks on sale
Order this weekend and pick up on Wednesday
Phone orders encouraged ***

Examples Sale
110 gallon 399.99
125 gallon 349 .99

150 gallon 599.99
220 gallon 799.99
265 gallon 1299.99

75 drilled 239.99
90 drilled 290.00

All tanks below wholesale prices

Super special
75 combo sale only $299.99
With qualifying purchase
Of heater , filter , light and gravel
Combo includes tank , wooden stand and glass cover

Other in store Specials **

Black Friday Weekend Sale
All day Saturday and Sunday

Live Stock Sale
Entire Selection
Buy any one regular priced item and get the second 50% off
Higher priced item prevails

Thanksgiving Feast
Feed your fish and take 20 % off all fish food
All Frozen
All Dry
Hikari
New era
New life spectrum
Tetra
Coral food
Stock up and save !!

Never coming here again. Overpriced. Owner is a d bag. He disrespected my mother for asking a simple question.

TCR, EFC, and I hope APC will have something as well. Joe wasn't sure exactly yet. I did get the lifetime membership for only $50 which is typically $200. :bounce3:

Tweaked when did u get that ? And everyone be very careful of this place every time I go there I spend well over 200 and he has the balls to add items I didn't buy or add 20 buck here and there every time I go so check ur receipt last time I did it before I walkd out and I bugged out he did nothing said Sry wouldn't even give me my money back place is garbage

Tweaked when did u get that ? And everyone be very careful of this place every time I go there I spend well over 200 and he has the balls to add items I didn't buy or add 20 buck here and there every time I go so check ur receipt last time I did it before I walkd out and I bugged out he did nothing said Sry wouldn't even give me my money back place is garbage

When I was first getting into the hobby, you were there picking stuff up and told me what a good store this was.

I have never had any problems with Derek. Sorry to hear that this has happened to you.

Wednesday, believe its still going on, not sure.

EFC has some crazy plates including an awesome acan bowerbanki colony in screaming orange. The deals continue through the weekend too. :dance:

Back