Crystal Dynamics

I did a 72 x 48 x 30 tank on a 40 inch stand. I love it being at eye level. Yes I have a step ladder around the tank 24 7 unless there is company over. having a wide tank is the best. End of the day custom aquariums are great as we all can chose what is best for each home or office.

He referred to my dims as extra deep so I think he means front to back depth, like a DD tank

I thought that too.. but he ended his paragraph with " Going to look like you are scuba diving with you new tank."

Ah gotcha, I thought maybe he meant me reaching back across the 38". You're probably right!

My 180g was eye level and it I loved that but I've gone much shorter on this stand. Man, 48" wide? I can only dream, those are some awesome dimensions!

Baller

Baller

I can afford it, but I'm having a mental thing about spending that kind of money on a new tank. I did their tank builder on the website, and it is coming close to $10k with taxes for a 200g+ tank with stand. That's like baller money there, haha.

This is like buying a car in 2019 super good deals, oh yeah there are all gone now, I guess I am glad I bought my tank in 2019 but did not buy my car then as well. :hmm4:

It's been a big mental block thing. And the reported 6-8 months lead time to deliver is crazy.

I'm the opposite, I bought my used car in 2019 when it was a good deal. Now, can't find any.

For motivation, I did pull out a box of my old rocks from the shed, it still smells like the ocean, which is amazing since it's been in there for 4 years. Thinking of curing it, but don't even have salt or RODI water. LOL.

Back