Dec 13th TBRC Meeting and The Big Day at F.A.O.I.S.

Mrs Postal

Dec. 13th is a busy day for the TBRC. We will have our Dec. meeting at our Education Director/Secretary's home Zach Ostroff(zachfishman). This meeting will start at 7pm, not our usual 6pm start time. The address is 1494 63rd AVE S, St Petersburg 33705. As always, the TBRC will provide sodas, water and juice boxes for everyone but we would ask that you bring a dish to share with everyone. Remember you do not have to be a member to attend our monthly meetings.

Now also on this same day, F.A.O.I.S. will be having the Big Day event for the community. There will be a garage sale so it would be a great time to empty out your garage of all your unwanted fish stuff and make a few bucks for Xmas. As always, the All Children's Hospital Toy Drive will be happening at 6pm so start taking those unwrapped new toys(min. value $5) to F.A.O.I.S. and get those raffle tickets for some really nice items. While you are there donating toys, be sure to give a pint to Oneblood and also to register for the Be The Match bone marrow registry. The registration process is some paperwork and a cheek swab so super easy and you could be called on to save someone's live. We have had one of our folks, who registered last year at the event, be called this year as a match for a child with leukemia! If you have any questions about this process, send me a PM because I donated red blood cell stem cells 5 years ago for a match and am happy to share my experinece. Lastly, we will have the Kona Ice truck there too so you can buy a snow cone and if we can make the minimum, we'll have a donation to All Children's to make too. Events begin at 10am at F.A.O.I.S and end at 6pm the raffle drawing. Oneblood is there from 10-3pm and Be the Match from 11-2pm, Kona is there from 12-2pm.

A great family event so please mark your calendars!

Excellent! Dessert is always good! If you want to participate in the White Elephant gift swap, bring something for that too! Max. $20 value. No theme but I am sure we can all come up with some fun stuff!

I have some stuff I would like to sell at the garage sale...not a member of the club any longer, though I once was. Can I still attend and sell at the garage sale? If so, I need details re the location.
Thanks

If you are attending tomorrow's meeting and are a current member, we have a "Christmas Bonus" for you...available while supplies last, of course and we also have two gift certificates up for raffle too. $50 value each on those so if you don't have any plans tomorrow evening around 7pm, you might just get an Xmas present and win a prize. Don't forget to bring a gift for the white elephant party.

Sorry I will not be able to make it this month due to family get together that night. Have a great time, see you all next year.

Back