Emergency!!!

Kiznile-
Thanks for all the help.....the last link you posted was acutally the tank that exploded this morning. I found it at that exact link about a month ago. Wish I wouldnt have now. The fans are cranking and the carpet is slowly starting to dry. We will be replacing the carpet pad tomorrow afternoon.
This has been one really messed up weekend.

If anybody can use this tank for the glass etc, please let me know as I will be taking it to the dump sometime this week.

If I was home, I have a 135 I'd let go cheap, but it isn't reef ready. We could drill it quick though. I'll be home after the 6th, but hopefully you'll have it fixed by then. I could have someone let you in though. It is drilled for 3/4" exits in the middle of the bottom...

Sorry for your loss. That really sucks! That is one of my greatest fears with my glass tank. Especially if it would happen when I am traveling. My wife would freak!

Michael

hey eric,

that really sucks..I had a similar situation happen on a 180. I replaced the piece of glass it wasnt an easy process but it worked great and i'm still using the tank it never leaked....glass was 160.00. I know you dont have that kind of time, but if you want to fix the tank is do-able . let me know if you decide to give it a shot.

steve

Steve-
I think I will pass on trying to fix the glass. As of right now I cannot even look at the tank without getting a sick feeling in my stomach. Too many bad memeories. I think I'm going to part ways with that tank. Thanks for the info though. I appreciate it.

Back