Equipment available....nice stuff

JustReefIt

Premium Member
Ok, time for some equipment...

K2R Ca reactor, reactor only, with eheim recirculating pump - $150. You would need the regulator and tank. Available now.

3 Icecap ballasts with PFO DE pendents and Phoenix 14K bulbs (2months old.) Two of the ballasts have the nice white enclosures with plugs and on/off switches. The other is just a raw ballast. $225 for the two setups with the enclosures and $200 for the plain icecap ballast setup(no enclosure.) This would be for the bulb, ballast, and pendant. (available in approx 2 weeks.)

2 Little Giant pumps 3-MDX (non-pressure and pressure, external) for $25 each- these have less than six months use on them. Available now.

Tunzes-
-2x6100's (also have the transformer to make them 6000's)
-7095 controller with moonlight setup
-Magnet holder for one and Deco rock (with lots of live stuff on it) for the other.

$600 for all of it and I don't want to break it up right now. Available in approx 2 weeks.

Aquacontroller- Neptune Systems Aquacontroller II- non backlit (never needed it.) with temperature probe, ph probe, orp probe, base transmitter ,6 control modules, ground loop and connection cables, ph and orp probes are only three months old. $300 for entire system -this is a complete system, ready to go..everything you need to get up and running. (does not include aquanotes - you're on your own there -but I know it's pretty easy to "obtain."

Custom Sea Life 1/3 hp inline chiller, these are the ones that are servicable by any AC guys.....very nice since it makes them almost bulletproof for longevity. I've had it running for about 1.5 years. $350. It does not have a controller - just buy the aquacontroller and you'll be set!!! (available in approx 2 weeks.

PM me for more info if you're interested in any equipment I can send you pictures.

Thanks all...

Chiller SOLD.

aztbs...dibs if evolust doesn't come through....he'll get back to me in the next few days.

Tunze's are sold, deposit sent by Jay.

Paul,
I am not shipping at the moment but will let you know if I decide to.
Thanks

I'm interested in the 2 ice caps with enclosures. Two questions, though:
1) What wattage are they? 150w, 250w, etc?
2) Are the ballasts electronic?

Thanks!

Back