F/s 25g shallow tank and stand

It's a nuvo 25g shallow AIO tank that I customize to an overflow for sump. Overflow have 2 one inch bulkhead and one half inch return. It only have one small scratch on the back panel, the glass is 3/8 low iron. $120 take it both.

IMG_0203.jpg
IMG_0204.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you can but why? Nuvo back chamber is a pain to clean detritus out from the 2 bottom corner, thats the reason why I tored it out after 1 month. Bad design they should have done it like redsea nano max

I just need a tank to hold my coral for a couple weeks while I restart my display tank. Don't want to have to mess with a sump just for 2-3 weeks.

I just need a tank to hold my coral for a couple weeks while I restart my display tank. Don't want to have to mess with a sump just for 2-3 weeks.

Gotcha..The tank come with 3 bulkheads so you just need 3 pvc cap to plug the hole and put a return pump in the overflow.I also have a brand new stock pump I can throw in.

I can consider a trade for ecotech MP10

soo..does it come with a sump? If it does then that will work for me as well. Consider trade for zoas?

I have a sump but consider not selling it but if you interested I have a Trigger Systems Ruby CUBE Sump 20" That I paid $350 2 months ago, I can can do it $430 with the sump.

Back