F.S> Corals and Clams in Cape/FM

Hobster

As I need to take my tank down due to other priorities, I am selling my Corals and Clams. I am trying to judge any interest from local people, I will not be shipping anything. As I am not in the business, I think I have priced things fairly. If not, let me know. I really do not want to get into lengthy negotiations. What ever does not sell to local Reefers will be sold to the LFS. Everything is alive and well. There is no guarantees, warranties, blah, blah. WYSIWYG.

As my wife does not want folks coming and going at home, if there is enough interest, I will load up some coolers and meet everyone at a set time and place in Cape Coral. Bring your own containers for the larger pieces, I will have some bags and water for smaller frags.

After the livestock is gone, the 75g tank, stand and PFO 48" 2 x 75MH, 2 x 96 CF will also go along with lots of other misc equipment. Someone is interested in the tank and stand already.

I have posted some low resolution pictures for ease of upload and download. The colors and contrast is not the best.

I am not sure of the ID's for some of the coral (sorry) You can "name that coral" The Corals can come out of the tank without the algae.:)

2 large Crocea clams $60 each
2 brownish Acro $30 each
1 Real LARGE Plating Mont $75
1 Large Plating Mont $65
1 medium Mont $45
1 encrusting ?? with the LR $45
1 Yellow ?? $45

2 large finger leathers $25 each

Small assorted frags $10-$15

1 Kole Tang (if I can catch him) $25

So let me know, I would rather see them go to some Reefkeepers than to the store.

Thanks!

DSC00321.jpg
DSC00320.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00318.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00322.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00319.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00125-1.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00324.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00323.jpg
[/IMG]

A sad day.:(

All livestock is gone except the fish.

Stay tuned for a large equipment sale.

After the tank is cleaned out it (75g) will be sold with cabinet

and 48" PFO Light fixture, 2 x 175 MH with 2 x 96 CF. Glass splash shield, remote ballasts etc.

Back