F/S - Oceanic Ultimate 58g tank and custom Stand - Tallahassee, FL

txbonds

F/S - Oceanic Ultimate 58g tank and custom Stand - Tallahassee, FL

I just don't have time to finish this project and would like to offer it for sale:

Oceanic Ultimate 58 gallon tank w/ starphire front glass - Brand new & never seen water. Includes original oceanic overflow kit. No center brace so it's very open on top. Center megaflow overflow.
Custom built stand - Needs to have remaining nail holes covered and then sanded, and then it's ready for finish stain/paint to be applied.

You can see pictures of tank and stand in the build thread I'd started here: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1927508

I don't want to ship anything. I'm in Tallahassee, FL, but could make arrangements to meet people most anywhere in FL, GA, AL for a confirmed sell if you can wait for me to work out travel arrangements. Otherwise, it can be picked up here.

As mentioned the stand needs to have the remaining nail holes patched and sanded, and a hole for drain/return lines cut, and it's ready to apply finish coat. Stand was built with all pine 1x4 and plywood construction using pocket screws and glue. It's an excellent quality stand that is much stronger than anything you would find in a pet store.

Please PM/Email with questions. I will discuss offers, but I think my price is pretty fair. Thank you.

Asking $450.00 for both.

Last edited:
Back