Fish and Coral Pickup Tonight

ChadRaay86

Okay, so tonight we're going to finish it all off. If you want something and haven't said anything yet, you'd better speak now because its all going out tonight.

Pickup will be from 6:30-7:30 tonight for all fish and corals. This is because I have to tear apart the tank and catch everything first. Please bring buckets/containers for your corals and fish. I'm not filling another 20 gallon rubbermaid though, everything thats left can be accomplished with a bucket :)

If I have you down for something please send me a PM or text confirming that you are headed this way at 6:30. If you don't confirm I'll assume that you've pulled out and that I have to make arrangements for the fish, so please let me know.

Here's what is unaccounted for:

Live Sand 75 Pounds 50 (Its the Samoan Pink stuff that is 20 dollars a bag at FAOIS and it was a shallow shifting sand bed, so this stuff isn't junk, its clean
100 Pounds Live Rock (previously acid washed and covered in purple) 200
Hyacinth Birdsnest Colony with meteor shower and a green lepto (The size of a cantaloupe) 50
Garf Bonzai (Huge, great show piece) 150
Neon Green Toadstool (Massive) 100
Small Rock with tube worm (10)
Dragon soul Favia colony (20)
Candlelight Candelabra mini colony (20)

Fish

3x Frostbite Flurry Clownfish 175
LG Magnificent Foxface 75
LG Female Lyre Tail Angel 30
LG Purple Tang 100

Shrimp (someone has first dibs on these, but if they pull out I'll take reservations):
Skunk Cleaner 15
Coral Banded 5
Bonded Pair of Blood Shrimp 50

Here's what I have people picking up tonight, please make sure this list is correct.

jokeefe727@aol.com
LG Ornate Leopard Wrasse (eats pellets) 50
LG Christmas Wrasse (awesome fish, picks at everything except coral) 50
LG Solar Wrasse 30
LG Starry Blenny 20
XL Fowelri Tang (Amazing fish, will only go in a large tank) 250

Ganjero
MD Orange Shoulder Tang 25
MD Naso Tang 30
MD Kole Tang 25
spongodes 40

Remind me?
Royal Gramma

Liquidcache
vlamingii tang 25
Sand dollar monti rock 10
seasons greetings 10
20-30lb sand 15-20
some clean up crew

aznsnakeboy89
Pink Birdsnest

Rob
Crazy Colony 150
Pearl berry Looking Colony 100
Chromis? 20

Anonymous
Mandarin
Harlequin Shrimp

Anonymous 2
Raspberry Limeade

Rdaly has reserved

Hyacinth Birdsnest Colony with meteor shower and a green lepto (The size of a cantaloupe) 50

Seriously no one wants this massive garf bonsai? I know everyone has frags of it, but good luck getting it to grow like this. Why not start out with a massive colony?

Live Sand 75 Pounds 50 (Its the Samoan Pink stuff that is 20 dollars a bag at FAOIS and it was a shallow shifting sand bed, so this stuff isn't junk, its clean
100 Pounds Live Rock (previously acid washed and covered in purple) 200
Garf Bonzai (Huge, great show piece) 150
Neon Green Toadstool (Massive) 100
Small Rock with tube worm (10)
Candlelight Candelabra mini colony (20)

Fish

3x Frostbite Flurry Clownfish 175
LG Magnificent Foxface 75
LG Female Lyre Tail Angel 30
LG Purple Tang 100

Shrimp (someone has first dibs on these, but if they pull out I'll take reservations):
Skunk Cleaner 15
Coral Banded 5
Bonded Pair of Blood Shrimp 50

Shoot, I thought this part was tomorrow. I been out of pocket all day. I have to backout on the shrimp.

Back