Fish for sale ..cheap... With a catch

maroonman

So I have become a victim of Ich.
Never in my 10 yrs. So now I have to pull all the fish from the display Tank. I do not wish to house them all ( 10 ) I dont have the room or enough tanks.. So the adoption comes with the warning , These fish do not show signs of ich or stress, All eating well , fat . But housed with the 2 tangs which now have ick.
Med Size Flame Hawk. $10
2 Cardinals ( think they are a pair ) $15 for both .

I will have these guys out of the display tonight .. So they need homes soon.

located in wesley chapel

Im still up making water for all the qts. I will begin the display dismantling tomorrow early...so these guys will be ready for pickup tomorrow.

Maxter. Hawk is yours if you want him.
Jfoltz . Cardinals are yours if you want them.

Im still up making water for all the qts. I will begin the display dismantling tomorrow early...so these guys will be ready for pickup tomorrow.

Maxter. Hawk is yours if you want him.
Jfoltz . Cardinals are yours if you want them.

What's your method to catching the fish? I'm gonna have to do this soon as I'm looking to sell my fish too and have no idea how to get them a two liter bottle is to small...

I went to walmart and got a large rubber made storage container. I made up 100 gallons of sw. Im gonna do a 50 gallon wc. Keep the 50 from the display. Pull all my rock and put it in the water inside the rubber made. Then the other 50 gallons i have in qt tanks and buckets....then i just plan to go fishing in a rockless tank.
For treatment, i plan to do TTM. And 65-72 days fishless in the DT

Back