Fish Ideas

cfronczek

Looking to add a 4th fish to my new setup. It's a 33 gallon cube aquarium. Currently have 2 snowflake clowns who usually hang around their anemone. And then a shrimp/yasha goby pair that stay under their rock. Looking for something that will add some color and will stay out in open. Considering a purple fire fish or flasher wrasse (tank screen in the mail now if I go with one of these). Any other recommendations?

Thanks,
Chris

Pretty much any kind of small goby or dart fish, dwarf angel, chalk bass, six line wrasse, chromis damsel and maybe an anthias if your tank is not new.

Striped blenny! Or clown goby, purple spudeochriomis, file fish? I like the CB scooter blennies that eat frozen too, but they may not be out enough for what you are looking for. Look at ORA's website, a good many things are small and the website has a full list. If you don't like ORA there are other places breeding the same things. It's just a nice list with good basic info for your prepurchase research.

Firefish are super peaceful, and out in the open most of the time - but for the most part, they just hover in one place.

Your tank might be a bit small for a flasher or even the smaller fairy wrasses, but take a look at a possum wrasse. They can be a bit on the cryptic side from what I hear, but they're charming.

Tailspot blenny might be another consideration.

~Bruce

Back