Fish/Livestock for sale

rfalvey89

As I have always thought that I would never be one to break down my tank.....
The time has come.:facepalm: I just got the opportunity that I have been looking for job wise and am going in a different direction with my aquarium.
Bittersweet to say the least, but have been talking with my soon to be wife and she just can't be on the hook for all that comes with this tank. I will more than likely drain it,
clean it
& convert to freshwater.
Cichlids or something easy.
Any thoughts or recommendations are welcome. I appreciate all the help and knowledge that I have gotten from the Reef Central community.
That being said here is what I would like to find new homes for. ALL fish have been QT'd and show NO ill signs of anything , eat a varied diet & look great. They have been in my care for years ( except the two in QT )-more on them in a sec-All fish & Eel eat everything. Will take them to a LFS but wanted to offer them here first. Very peaceful and gorgeous:

6-7" XL Male Dusky wrasse. Gorgeous fish bought from FAOIS about 3 years ago and is my favorite fish. $70

Breeding pair of XL GSM Clownfish- Female is over 4" / male ~2" Came from THClownfish in Port St. Lucie. Very dark. Eat like kings and just stunning. paid $200. Sell for $150.

Pink Skunk Clown 2-3" gorgeous fish. lost her mate to a jump , now solo. $20

Zebra EEL- love it. roughly 2 feet and peaceful as can be. bought from a fellow reefer on the forum years ago.Hammers Mexican rock shrimp, mussels, scallops, etc. $80

those are all in the display tank.

Due to the direction I am taking I didn't put my last 2 fish that are in QT in the display. Had them in QT for 4 weeks.
~5-6" Australian tusk. robust fish that EATS.true Australian with great color. Will try for pics later but have him/her going after pellets and mysis. pellets/bloodworms/mysis/frozen.paid alot for this fish but will sell for $150

6" Paddlefin Wrasse, Very active but shy. not aggressive and personable.
Both are in QT and have been for 4 weeks. exquisite appetite and color. eating pellets /bloodworms/mysis/ frozen but wont touch flakes. $50

Ran Prazi for a bit, and wormed them, copper and metro.

They came in through CC and appear to be in great shape. was going to put them in but after talking with the wife, this is our best option.

These are truly beautiful fish and would love for them to go to great home. I have fed them quality foods and certainly kept them in the best shape possible. Open to offers and will happily text additional pics if needed as these are low quality ( i know :).

After the livestock goes I will be selling
2 x MP 40 with QD wetsides

1 Nextreef SMR 1 XL reactor

2 Kessil Ocean blue A150

Thanks
-Bob 727.242.3120

Attachments

• IMG_0131.jpg
    IMG_0131.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0151.JPG
    IMG_0151.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0152.jpg
    IMG_0152.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0149.jpg
    IMG_0149.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Gorgeous fish. If I was ready to stock fish I'd pick some up in a heartbeat. As for freshwater I have some really nice wildcaught moba Frontosas. They are very shy but they are amazing fish. Sadly I may end up breaking down their tank in the coming year so if you like them let me know when you are stocking freshwater. Here's a picture of my colony:
4d1a86df2644e6db5b4ffedfa8114778.jpg
575fa665eca2f57a5ec2e1084fc07ebf.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

yeah those are perfect. I am definitely a fan as I had those in the past^
Do you happen to remember what you fed them? They are getting too big for most pellets now so I'm looking for other food haha.

Do you happen to remember what you fed them? They are getting too big for most pellets now so I'm looking for other food haha.

Nice looking Fronts! I use to keep them for years before moving into saltwater. Mine ate NLS and Cichlid Extreme pellet foods. Very cool fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice looking Fronts! I use to keep them for years before moving into saltwater. Mine ate NLS and Cichlid Extreme pellet foods. Very cool fish

Thanks! That's what I have them on right now. I think I need to get some jumbo.size pellets though haha.

Gorgeous fish. If I was ready to stock fish I'd pick some up in a heartbeat. As for freshwater I have some really nice wildcaught moba Frontosas. They are very shy but they are amazing fish. Sadly I may end up breaking down their tank in the coming year so if you like them let me know when you are stocking freshwater. Here's a picture of my colony:
4d1a86df2644e6db5b4ffedfa8114778.jpg
575fa665eca2f57a5ec2e1084fc07ebf.jpg

Pm sent

Back