FMAS Members Only - 2014 Turtle Hatchling Release

gkugelman

Hi All!

It is time for another Turtle Hatchling Release!

Dates: Monday, July 28th, 2014 OR Tuesday, August 12th, 2014
Time: 8PM - approximately 9:30 PM
Cost: $5 per person, which will be donated to the Broward County Sea Turtle Conservation Program

We will have two dates for turtle releases this year, in case you cannot make one or the other. You can choose to attend the event on Monday, July 28th, 2014 OR Tuesday, August 12th.

You should arrive between 7:30PM and 7:45PM - the presentation will begin at 8PM, and if you miss the presentation - no hatchling release for you!

You might also want to pack some bug spray and beach chairs.

If you plan on attending, you MUST RSVP to gaylevelazquez@gmail.com. Space is limited to 30 attendees, so don't wait until the last minute!

If you don't RSVP you will not be permitted to attend this event. Please RSVP as soon as possible. When you do, I will confirm with you, and provide more details.

BTW, in case you forgot how awesome this was last year, here are some reminders (members' pictures):

DSC_2880_zps79a8273a.jpg

DSC_2878_zps2150c70e.jpg

DSC_2891_zpscfd55d58.jpg

I'm going to be restarting my membership at FMAS this month, definitely want to go with my son, maybe my wife also.

Hey All! I just sent out an email with the details for tomorrow's turtle hatchling release. If you didn't get it, but you think you should have, email me ASAP! If you still want to come but haven't signed up yet, there is one more chance - Tuesday August 12th

Don't forget! Turtle hatchling release is Tuesday! We still have a couple of open spots - who wants to come?

Back