For Sale:350w Pro heat2 aquarium heater

jacksonsmom25

I am asking $40 Dollars for this heater.
350w titanium (i think)
digital read out.
I can email picture if someone is interested.

Let me know
megan

I would appreciate it. I am going to set up a tank in my mud room. I recently insulated it and it hold some heat, but since the only real heat is what goes through to former outside door I speculate and oversized heater might do the trick.

I've heard that some folks don't like those heaters. Did you encounter any issues with it?

Well, I use it in my 30g tank, really its to big for such a little tank.
I have had no issues with it, holds the temp in my tank perfect. The only thing is the little knob is touchy, but it caused no problems for me. Since you set it and then ya dont have to touch it again. The only reason Im selling it is because I have a smaller heater appropriate for my size tank, and I need the cash :) Im saving to go to the New England aquarium in April. Since Im a stay at home mom with only my husbands income, every little bit helps.
what size tank are you using it for?

Sounds perfect. I am going to put it in a 50 gallon, but since the room is insulated but has not heat it sounds like it may work. Worth a try anyway.

I am in the process of making salt water to set up some small bare bottom aquariums for the swap. Concepts was generous enough to supply some used heaters. I hope to have water made by Thursday and tanks to temp friday saturday.

I'll at least have a 10 and 5 gallon setup. If I get really motivated I'll have a 40 gallon setup as well.

Oh I see...I was under the impression the bagged corals would just hang out in the insulated coolers until auction. Thanks matt for making all the effort :)

In past auctions folks have just left them in bags. ME2003 suggested earlier that I set up a few tanks so people could visualize their purchases. Either way will work, but if anybody has extra bags please let me know since I have none this time around.

Back