For sale :(

Corona007

Well established reef tank coming in at 2.5 years old, Easy to move and no need to worry about maturing the tank.

I'm in a situation where I have to move out of state and need to sell my beautiful reef. I'm really sad to have to sell.

There is a hydra 26 with remote (250.00), Tunze Osmolator Nano 3152 (80.00) (1 month old),
CPR skimmer (80.00) available but not included.
API FilStar XP Canister Filter (80.00) only use 1 month.
AquaticLife EDGE LED Aquarium Light Fixture (100.00)
Asking 700.00 for everything mentioned below.

20 gallon clear for life acrylic modified for skimmer mounted on the side peninsula arrangement.
My No3 usually runs around 10 and my No4 hovers less than .05
The colors are great and get pretty decent growth with this mixed set up.

Hardware:
1 clear for life acrylic 20 gal
1 Hydor Koralia
1 JEBAO PP-8 WAVEMAKER (4 months old)
Salifert alk, cal test kits (50~70% full)
Mag red sea test kit 75% full
Various API no3, ph test. 8 or so diffrent test. I use these for quick base results.
Alk, Cal, Mag suplements.
Hanna po4 15+ regnts
1 1/2 (55 gal) of red sea pro buckets
container of reef roids 4oz i think. (75% full)

I can part out coral fish if anyone has interest but I don't do shipping.

Coral/fish/inverts
3 margarita snails, I large Mexican turbo, Peppermint shrimp, 5 bumble bee snails.
large wall hammer
large frog spawn
med frog spawn
small frog spawn
large Ricordea Mushroom
small 3 head Ricordea Mushroom
Lots of zoa's eagle eye, blue eyed blondies 2 baby's on frag plug, gorilla nipples, 4 polyps mandirin and some 2X green ones lol
Red Monty (encrusted between rocks) It got ot big for my tank and had to sell a 8" disc a while back.
red/green monty on frag plug
green monty 1.25" diameter
montipora setosa encrusted 2.5" dia
montipora setosa encrusted 1.25" x 1"
1.25 dia Lobe
3.5~4 dia Trechy
3" tall sinularia
6" watermellon bubble tip. (it loves fresh salmon)
20 lbs of Fiji live rock.
Fish:
Yellow tang 3.5 years old, 2 ocellaris mated pair 2.5 appx (lay eggs almost every month) Small Six Line Wrasse (5 months)
The tang was given to me as he was in bad health and my neighbor did not want him anymore and she had him for appx 1 year, I've had him for almost 2.5 years.
Excuse the sand it's usually nice and clean but haven't got around to cleaning it with the move and all. I usually just hit it with the baster once a month and it's like new again.

image_zpsy1p7dkjn.jpeg

image_zps6xbwdnyx.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

OK, Sorry but I really want to sell the major part as a whole. I'm gonna give it a couple of weeks and if it doesn't sell I will start to part out.

Another reason is I don't wan't to stress my critters out more than I have too by moving stuff and chasing fish and what not.

I hope you understand.

Thank you for your interest.

Back