Force Feeding my bi-color angelfish

Hello everyone,
I have a bi-color angelfish about 2.5" long for 1 week now. I regret I did not see it eating before buying it at LFS.
The angel shows no interest in any kind of food. I tried small pellets, flakes, frozen brine shrimps, frozen mysis shrimps, frozen cyclops and live brine shrimps.
Basically it avoids the food. During feed time, if it swallows a brine shrimp by accident, it will spit it out and swim away. While other fish is eating, It just ignore them.

It is in a nano tank with a few timid tankmates. A pair of clown fish, a small yellow watchman goby, a royal grammer. Two rock flower anemones, zoas, hammer corals, a cleaner shrimp and some snails. The tank has ample of live rock and good filtration system, well oxygenated too.
The angel does not scout for food over the live rock or pick on anything. It just swims in the open water or hides behind the rock when I come up close.

Yesterday I put it in a specimen container hung inside the nano tank and started force feeding it with a feeding tube (size 5 FR) with thawed cyclops soaked with Vita-chem.

I have a 200 gal DT with tons of live rocks. But I am afraid once I put it in the DT and it is not eating, then catching it will be a big challenge. Need not to say, it has not passed the 8 weeks QT period.

I don't know how long it will live on the life support or until one day I am tired of force feeding it.

Any ideas on how to mimic its natural environment and encourage it to start eating?

Thank you for your advise in advance.
Reef All The Way.

Try live brine shrimp or live blackworms. Not all places carry them, so it may take a few calls. You can also purchase a brine shrimp hatchery kit and raise your own, but that'll take time. Never attempt to force feed... you're just teaching it to be afraid of you.

Bicolors can be a PITA to get eating. Sometimes you have to use one of those speciality foods like "Mega Marine Angel" or "San Francisco Bay Brand Angel & Butterfly Diet". You can also try a clam on the half shell.

If you do have to tube feed:

Back