frag tank at Aquatic Concepts

bunsenburner

Premium Member
One of the stores that give card carrying members a discount (10%) is aquatic concepts. They had some nice small frags in the $5-$15 range lately. pink zoos, poly's, are some examples.

He did say that you traded with him. :) Bill is making some great changes in the store.

Laurie, he is located in Westbrook. I don't have the address handy but the next time you go to Uber Frags Dot Net; it is listed in the favorite LFS thread.

Hey Laurie, we could check out that store when we go to the Frag auction at Matt's I don't think its far from him. Is it open on Sundays?

yes nature they are your frags.
bill sells them for 10-30 bucks I got the pinks the other day they are awsome

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8877084#post8877084 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by yeame
yes nature they are your frags.
bill sells them for 10-30 bucks I got the pinks the other day they are awsome
Bills a good guy. Glad you like the Pinks, I love them.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8881570#post8881570 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by icy1155
Why not just get the frags from Matt and cut out the middleman ;)
support local fish store's and they will support you

pinks my new favorite! bad pic but its all I got so far
I3010335.jpg
[/IMG]

LMAO, you guys are so funny! Matt tried to trade them on here, before he took them into the LFS if I remember right. They were awesome frags- I would have snapped them up, but I have the same morphs in the tank already.

Personally, I like buying from everybody- LFS, OFS, and hobbyists. Means more places to check for cool new stuff!

:D
Laurie

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8877042#post8877042 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jacksonsmom25
Hey Laurie, we could check out that store when we go to the Frag auction at Matt's I don't think its far from him. Is it open on Sundays?

I am SOOOOOOO down for that!!!! Can't wait!

Laurie

Yes Bill is a nice guy so I got 5 of the Zoa frags. I must have missed the pinks damn.

As soon as I can hock up with Naturebatslast I will get some from him I hope. Naturebatslast you didn't trade them all to Bill did ya!!!!!

Although eliminating the middle man is what the frag auction is all about, my tank has been surviving for about 6 months off of store credit at Concepts. It finally ran out. I really like the idea of a store that promotes tank raised frags and I always felt he paid a fair price as well.

Thanks again.
I like the idea as well, trading for credit. I seems like it supports the the store and the hobby at the same time. But I like buying from whoever, as long as they seem/are reputable.

I'd like to donate a small frag pack for the auction, how do I go about that? I work overnight weekends, so I can't get them to the auction, or at least no earlier than 2pm.

That's awesome! Thank you for being so generous!

I plan on getting into town early that day- if you like I can swing by and grab them on my way, or if youare coming around 2pm, that is fine as well... It willtake us a while to get through everything!!!

Laurie

I might be able to pick them up as well. I must admit the pup is taking most of my focus at the moment. In the past (as mentioned by Laurie) it has taken a while for everybody to arrive, display there studd, snack, chat, so the auction usually doesn't get rolling for a bit. Let us know.

Back