frag tank, equipment, rock and more.

floridascape

I have a bunch of equipment laying around from my frag system that can probably be used better than gathering dust. So heres what i got.

40g breeder drilled with homade over flow bulk heads on a nice stand skeleton that can be skinned or left open like I ran it, has been painted black to match tanks trim. 100$ obo would like to sell tank and stand together but will entertain offers.

35g long double drilled with bulk heads... Was a refugium 40$

Euro reef skimmer rated for 200g skimmer body only 40$ obo

1900 gph return pump 75$

(2) 300 w submersible heaters 25$ obo

A group of 4 koralia power heads rated between 400_1200 gph 30$ for all 4

Deep blue 36" t5 with moonlights and built in timer in nice black aluminum hood with 2x giesman atinic 1 ati coral plus and 1 ati blue plus for 150$ obo

30lbs of sump rock and a few nice size pieces rouglhy 40lbs 50$ obo still wet with powerheads on it.
Will be adding a few odd and end along the way. Can be reached directly for any pictures at 727 470 5276 thanks. Jay. For geed back and a look at the system while it was running dont be afraid to ask it has been in several threads here and im sure there are several reefers here who can vouch for it Ty have a good day.

The return is a tetra brand. And i have as much live rock as you want. Big small and in between still have the rock pond out back.

Bump. I also have several hundred #s of lr available at 2$ a lb huge pieces down to very small pieces tonga, pukani, and alot more.

Back