fragging...

vest0830

Premium Member
OK, well last night we discussed LOTS on fragging. (especially now that we have people who we can trade with) I thought I would share the research I have come across. It seems the way people share the fragging knowledge is 1. either its really, really retard proof and no one thinks they need to share the info on how to properly do it or 2. no one just wants to share how they do it for sake of loosing "business", IDK, but google didn't return to much info. When I had a desk job and worked by myself I had lots of time to research the idea, and accually as mentioned last night thought about the idea of fragging pretty heavily here and selling/trading locally. I also think about the added bills once we move back to the states and don't live in Govt housing and have access to some of the best sea water in the world at our doorstep, the hobby will get quite expensive. I hope that I can frag enough to keep the hobby costs down. So anyways...heres what i've come up with.

here is one site I come across:
Once you get around his advertisments, you will find there is a TON of very useful information on the site. I should probably turn in a few days of leave for as much time at work ive spent reading this site. :lol:
http://www.garf.org./

and the only other site I come across is www.reefs.org and in the search bar thats on the front page, type fragging. It will return alot of very useful links to read on.

I just thought I would share that info.

You will soon be swimming with the fishes and you will find a horses head in your bed. I need to find a good supplier of concrete now. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

Back