Frags for the Meeting

bkraus

Was wondering if anyone else is bringing frags for the meeting. I am going to bring a frag of stylophora and a frag of Canary Porite.

Anyone else bringing anything cool? If not, you should!

I'll have my aforementioned frogspawn and hammer coral as well as a couple of acro frags.

For sale or trade...

I could bring some fire & Ice Zoanthids, rather large frags of 20+. I also have very nice Kenya trees - anyone interested in either?

Definitely! I am really looking to trade my frags for a brain, and some zoo's. I wouldn't mind more SPS though.

I'm into zoos as well.

Also, if anyone has a frag of TA's orange monti cap, I'd be interested. My RBTA took care of the one I had. :(

I do have some, but it is not ready to leave the tank yet (would like it to acclimate for another few weeks. Not sure why, but it didn't take moving well the last time I fragged it?

I only have 4 small pices of what once was a HUGE 4 level coral - my acropora decided to do a little chem warfare - it obviously won!

I have a few things to sell or trade. PM me if interested.

Corals:
4x4" rock with ~30 dime to quater-sized green Zoos (paly's)
3-4" kenya tree

Frags:
Greenish blue candy coral (trumpet)
Bright green pavona
Greenstriped shrooms
Xenia

I'd pretty open to most trades:
Most SPS's
Acro's
Monti's (anyone have that green cap with purple rim?)
Acans

I can bring
xenia- silver tip and pompom
very small frag of pulsing sinularia (mounted 10 days ago)
red cap (not sure if TA's but this one is very red)
galaxia frags
green sinularia/nepthea (3 types: one yellow/green, another the palau nepthea, and the other a green nepthea from borneman).
red/orange digitata

Bruno- any chance one of the rbta's migrated? Anyone else have an anenome?

Michael,

I'm interested in the red cap and pompom xenia.

I'l try to pry loose one of the RBTAs before the meeting.

rainer- would love some of those zoanthids. bkraus- can I get the stylophora?
Another frag I can bring is heliopora (blue ridge coral). I can cut a couple frags of acans as well. weird colors- hard to describe.

Back