Free 150g aquarium stand

nathan1986

My plans for having a 150g tank are on hold as im buying a tank with different dimensions. Stand is 72x18 (ill have to measure how tall the stand is). I have the skins for the stand but they are not in the best shape.

uploadfromtaptalk1435878740689.jpgthe inside of the stand is painted white. Im gonna give it a few days then it's going curbside. I have a RHD conversion I have to do and need the garage space

That's awesome man, its fairly straight forward.
Ya ive done multiple s13 rhd conversions before. I'm pretty sure I know you from back in the day, there was someone that had a coupe that everyone called crazy eyes. I used to have a misty blue s13 RHD (currently have a jdm mk4), my buddie Kevin had a maroon s13 RHD and my friend will had a black hatch sr swapped. Thats way back in like 2006-2007

Yeah it was a gold coupe that never got running because of title issues. Was the black hatch Vangs car before your friend Will had it?

Yeah it was a gold coupe that never got running because of title issues. Was the black hatch Vangs car before your friend Will had it?
No vangs old black hatch belongs to a guy that I sold one of my 2jzgte motors to. Its now 2j swapped. Crazy his car is still around after all these years. The sr that was in vangs hatch I picked up when I sold my 2j to that kid. Martin put a new head gasket in it and I sold my s13 shortly after, I wish I would have kept it. And yes my supra is red. Just got it back on the road after it sat in my garage for 4 years.

Back