Free 210 gal with stand and canopy

Bono

I moved several months ago and the movers put the tank on end and when they turned it a sliver about 3 inches long came off the corner. I have a new built in tank so Im giving this tank/stand/canopy away for free.

The tank was full for about 6 months after the chip and Ive had zero issues. The stand and canopy are cherry color and I assume were purchased from All Glass at the same time as the tank. The canopy has several holes in the top from different lighting setups but the facade is pretty decent. The stand looks good but could use a little shoring up on inside.

Over the years Ive jumped on free things with plans to put them to use only to let them sit for months/years. I ask that if you want it please do something with it. This would be the best fathers day present ever.

I'm in Lakewood Ranch south of St Pete.

If you want pics I can text them to you just PM your number

I moved several months ago and the movers put the tank on end and when they turned it a sliver about 3 inches long came off the corner. I have a new built in tank so Im giving this tank/stand/canopy away for free.

The tank was full for about 6 months after the chip and Ive had zero issues. The stand and canopy are cherry color and I assume were purchased from All Glass at the same time as the tank. The canopy has several holes in the top from different lighting setups but the facade is pretty decent. The stand looks good but could use a little shoring up on inside.

Over the years Ive jumped on free things with plans to put them to use only to let them sit for months/years. I ask that if you want it please do something with it. This would be the best fathers day present ever.

I'm in Lakewood Ranch south of St Pete.

If you want pics I can text them to you just PM your number
Pming you

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back