FREE: 3" dimmable 6 bulb ATI T5 - broken ballast

m0nkie

edit: 3ft. not 3inch

Hi guys. I have a 3' dimmable ATI T5. 6 bulbs with issue. Swapped them out with Radion G4.

Free if anyone wants to pick it up and fix it. Will be available this weekend after my Radion hanger kit arrives.

Both channel ballast has issue.
Channel 1: 2 bulbs. completely dead
Channel 2: 4 bulbs. some bulbs work. some doesn't

Seems like ballast issue because the bulbs are good. I swapped them around and they all work. I tried replugging it in a few times and now the display shows blocks instead of numbers. Seen this happen before. may require a hard reset after fixing the ballasts.

Again. Free if anyone want to pick up and work on it. if not, they go in the trash.

all 6 bulbs are ATI bulbs. only been used for 6 months.

I'll post pictures tonight. Unit looks perfectly fine. no scratch or dings.

edit: have a lot of folks asking for availability. There's a 6 people line right now so I assume it's gone.

thanks for the interests. will post if it falls through

Hopefully it goes to someone that really needs it and not to someone thats going to try fix it and flip it.

Manny

This is the light I'm looking for, but I don't think I have the time to fix it at the moment. Fortunately I'm getting one for 300 that is in good condition.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is the light I'm looking for, but I don't think I have the time to fix it at the moment. Fortunately I'm getting one for 300 that is in good condition.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
That's good, i had seen one somewhere else for 275 obo but it was a 48 inch ati.

Manny

Back