Free coral!

ReefWhatYouSow

I know that got everyone's attention lol...

I have some pocillopora that I'm going to give away to anyone who is picking something up from me. I know there are some people picking up some Acans within the next week, but I also have some high end Zoas and chalices that I will be selling. I'll add those to this thread once I take some pics and prices.

Let me know if you are interested!

Tyree Original Mummy Eye, Golden Eye, Golden Sherbet, Criminal Minds (red on purple), Miami Hurricane, and Watermelon Chalice.

If you have a frag of the orange acans we were talking about a few weeks ago ill also pick up some chalice frags

Tyree mummy eye, golden eye, golden sherbert and criminal minds. Depending on price id like a piece of those chalices

I got you. When do you think you would be able to come by? Friday evening means you get first pick!
Im a mechanic at toyota. So if im working on a waiter i have to stay at work until the car is done. That being said im supposed to get off at 5pm. And work in holiday fl

What zoas were you selling?

Here is a running list of the Zoas I should have but I'm horrible at keeping track. Let me know what you are interested in and how many polyps and I will make sure that I have them for you.

15+ Candy apple reds colony
3 utter chaos polyps
50+ nuke greens
50+ mean greens
50+ jays signature palys 15+ Hallie berrys
10+ captain Americas
15+ vivid rainbows
5 pink zippers
50+ solar flares
10+ bam bams
50+ purple hornets
40+ red hornets
10+ everlasting gobstoppers

Also.... I might have some of the following I think. I'm not the best at tracking how many of what lol...

Fruit Loops
WWC Nuke Yellow Rockstars
Eagle Eyes
Mimic Utter Chaos
Miami Vice
Bambam
Purple Hornets
Electric Umpa loompas
WWC Blood Orange
WWC Twizzlers
Green bay packers

How much are you asking for the chalices? I just got out of work and roger has some sps im looking to give a shot lol

Back