FREE: Evergrow Black Box LED

prNonVTEC4u

Could use some cleaning and has had it's share of use (3 years), but feel guilty throwing it away knowing it actually still works perfectly fine. Was purchased new in 2014 and has done it's job. Never used more than 25% since it's been used to light up a 20 long this whole time.

Switched recently to an SB Reef Light and have no use for it. Located in Bradenton area.

PM me.

If this is still an available i would love to add another light to my tank, I've been trying to make do with one and habe shaded areas on the left but I'm over that thought, and jyst started looking for another black box

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If this is still an available i would love to add another light to my tank, I've been trying to make do with one and habe shaded areas on the left but I'm over that thought, and jyst started looking for another black box

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

PM Replied

what size are the lights? might be great for my 20g tank.

standard black box led... look up evergrow d120 and you'lll be able to see all the info.

I live in Bradenton. This sounds perfect for my small reef aquarium. Just pm me your information if it's still available please.

Back