Free starter frag

CNGH

Free frag. 3 rhodactis shrooms on a small fist sized piece of live rock. I needed it to seed a new tank and be a tester coral. It's been a few weeks and it's done its job and I no longer need it.

Each shrooms gets 3 to 4 inches in diameter. No holds, fcfs. Pick up only in 91601.

Also, disclaimer, it has some ugly brown cloves that will spread if not contained or eradicated. You can see them at the top of the frag if you zoom in.

If you have a spare 5gal water jug to trade, that'd be great, but no biggie. MVIMG_20180806_074601.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I don't need the frag but I could spare a 5 gallon jug if you need one. Not sure where you are located though...I'm in Rancho Cucamonga

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't need the frag but I could spare a 5 gallon jug if you need one. Not sure where you are located though...I'm in Rancho Cucamonga

thanks! :beer: but RC is about 50 miles from me...a tad far, even for a free jug! :celeb1: thanks for the offer tho!

i left one of my old jugs out in the sun for a few days. i brought it in yesterday and when i went to pick it up again, the whole top with handle broke off in my hand. luckily only spilled about a gallon of water on my hardwood floors. :headwally: a good reminder that sun makes plastic brittle, ugh. :furious:

thanks! :beer: but RC is about 50 miles from me...a tad far, even for a free jug! :celeb1: thanks for the offer tho!

i left one of my old jugs out in the sun for a few days. i brought it in yesterday and when i went to pick it up again, the whole top with handle broke off in my hand. luckily only spilled about a gallon of water on my hardwood floors. :headwally: a good reminder that sun makes plastic brittle, ugh. :furious:

Yea that would be a heck of a drive for a jug lol
Shoot, I've had one of mine in the back yard for a week or two now as well! I hope it doesn't do the same thing! [emoji33]

I'm in NoHo, 91601. But I'm out in Long Beach a couple times a week, 90808. Still got it. Lmk.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

thanks for the shroom Mike! Pleasure meeting you~~~ Looks like it acclimated pretty quick, opened up pretty close to your pic within hours. My diamond goby and six line wrasse are checking it out constantly. If the goby starts to bury it under sand, it'll get moved to the corner where my tube nem is, where fish rarely go.
:thumbsup:

Back