Free Stuff - St. Louis, MO - Fenton/High Ridge Area

Former reefer & member here. I have some items free for pick up. Its all approx 10-12 years old, I think. It all used to work when I stopped using it, not sure if it still does.

1 - Hamilton 3 x 250W MH w/03 actinic ventilated fixture w/remote ballast
1 - "Drop-in type" chiller (not sure of the brand name)
A couple single 250W MH pendants and other assorted odds and ends

Maybe this stuff is junk and/or useless? If so, please let me know and I'll toss it, but I hate to toss it if someone could get some use out of it. PM me if interested. I'll give it a couple weeks then its going in the trash.

Thank you!
Ken

Attachments

• Lights.pdf
    65.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Chiller.pdf
    71.7 KB · Views: 3
Former reefer & member here. I have some items free for pick up. Its all approx 10-12 years old, I think. It all used to work when I stopped using it, not sure if it still does.

1 - Hamilton 3 x 250W MH w/03 actinic ventilated fixture w/remote ballast
1 - "Drop-in type" chiller (not sure of the brand name)
A couple single 250W MH pendants and other assorted odds and ends

Maybe this stuff is junk and/or useless? If so, please let me know and I'll toss it, but I hate to toss it if someone could get some use out of it. PM me if interested. I'll give it a couple weeks then its going in the trash.

Thank you!
Ken

Thanks Ken! Have a new bulb on order but this will work great!

97e7612a2e98bbd6b59f3e106e5cfc69.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad someone is getting some use out of it!

I still have the 2 items in the first post. 6ft long 250w metal halide & actinic fixture and the drop-in chiller. I'll hang onto it a for another week or so, then I have to toss it.

Thanks!
Ken

Going once! Going twice! :)

I'll keep this stuff over this coming weekend. Monday the 11th it goes to the trash. If anyone is interested please let me know ASAP.

Thank you!

Back