Free Xenia Give Away

K1971

If anyone is interested, I have completly removed (well tried - its gonna grow back i'm sure) most of the Xenia from my system and if you want some you can have it for free. You just have to pick it up. It is unattached right now and I will be keeping it in my refugium on some rubble for awhile to see if it attaches. If it does I will probably take it in to a LFS to see if I can get some trade in but if you want some come and get it. If you want Chaeto you can have some of that too since its filled up my refugium and is time to get trimmed back.

The group I removed probably has 20 stalks. This is a picture of it 2 months ago and it was probably twice to three times the size when I took it off the branch it was on.

ZENIABRANCH.jpg

Last edited:
All posts and pm's about the Xenia have been replied to. Still have about 10 frags left that are unspoken for. All are attached to rubble now. Will be available for contacting after 12 noon today and then be around today and tomorrow. Monday I leave for the week again and will not be around until Friday. They are still FREE for the taking.

Hi there. I would be more than interested in taking whatever xenia you had off your hands. I love that, it is my favorite. Mine just don't spread like some people's does. Anyhow, along with the chaeto too....I would love that. Do you have many pods in there too?? I have been desperately looking for some to culture and feed out to my baby seahorses and not had any luck locating any. Could save me a trip to Madison.....do you know any store there that carrys DT's Live Phytoplankton? I was going to take a trip to Madison to get it, but maybe I could make one trip to you and get that plus the DT's. Just pm me, I am very interested.

Kelly

Not to be a punk, giving it away is cool. If you still have some I was told today that Just Pets in Appleton will trade for or buy any pulsing zenia that you got.

Lisa

No, I don't work there...Kelly, Just Pets in appleton has DT's phyto and oyster eggs. I just picked up a big bottle today. They are the only ones in the area that carry it as far as I found and I checked about everywhere before I found it here.

Back