Fresh Cut Frags for Sale

christygirl

I have Garf Bonzai, Miami Orchid, Green Mille, Tri Color Valida, Green Psammicora and Rainbow digitata.

Most frags will be $10.00 and will be over 2" each.

There are a couple of frags that will be $20.00 but they are healed on frag plugs.

Please feel free to text me @ 602-692-2882,

I am available all day.

Thanks,

Randy.

PS. I also have a 5 gallon bucket of Chaeto for any who would like some free....

Thanks Randy for your generosity on the frag cuts and you have an AWESOME TANK!! We were also VERY impressed with the pond!! Great job on all the work you have done!!! Guys Randy is 100% legit and you won't be disappointed with your purchases.
Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Randy for your generosity on the frag cuts and you have an AWESOME TANK!! We were also VERY impressed with the pond!! Great job on all the work you have done!!! Guys Randy is 100% legit and you won't be disappointed with your purchases.
Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Robert. A pleasure meeting you, your son, and your son-in-law!

I hope the corals work out well for you!

Great cut on the frags, super awesome price. BTW, check out his pond. Now I want a backyard like his now. Thanks again Randy.

Hey Randy. Appreciate the Nepthea and the frags!!!! doing awesome already. The whole experience was worth the drive..lol

Great price. Legit seller. Come in with a few bucks and came out with a lot of corals. Everybody is already know Randy famous pond and back yard. Beautiful setup and built. Very talented man. Once again, thank for the frags and the pond tour.

Back