FS: 150 gal Fish Tank - Custom Starfire Glass Aquarium with Stand and Hood

Fanatical

This posting is for my aquarium with the custom stand (base and hood). This fish tank is gorgeous and impressive! Read to bottom to see all that's included and for pricing.

The tank is 150 gallon (35" wide x 35" deep x 27" tall), STARFIRE glass (low iron style) which is super clear, with a corner overflow drilled with 2 holes currently setup for dual drains (Herbie style), and loc-line return. There is a screen on the top of the tank to avoid fish from jumping out. The drain plumbing will be included with this sale along with the return plumbing which includes a manifold with 3 outlets to connect media reactor, refugium, etc. The two drain holes have bulkhead connections that screw into the drain pipe so it can be taken apart and reconnected without the need for glueing. The tank is very heavy so you'll need at least two people to carry it. Price for the tank alone new is over $1000.

The bottom part of the stand is 43.5" wide x 40" deep x 42" tall. Under the tank has TONS of space. I had the sump and a 20 gallon fish tank (used as a refugium) underneath and still have floor spare where I had 3 separate 5 gallon bins I used for my ATO and automatic water change water/drain. Underneath is painted with a type of paint where water does not leak out of the base if spilled/splashed. There are two power strips attached underneath to plug your equipment into. There are two doors on the front and a door on either side of the tank so you can easily get to all parts. The back is mostly open for easy access. The top part of the base is custom made to slide the tank in from the back so you do not see the bottom 2" of the tank which is a black border. This has been painted on the outside with a water resistant paint and can be painted to whatever color you like.

The top part of the stand is 40" wide x 40" deep x 11.5" tall. The top sits perfectly on top of the tank and hides the 2" black top border of the tank. When on the tank, it does not move around as it's made to sit in one spot and not move. There are two doors that open on the front for feeding/etc and the front flips up and back to get into the top for adding fish or cleaning without having to take the top all the way off. This has been painted on the outside with a water resistant paint and can be painted to whatever color you like. An aquarium stand sold new is easily $750-1000 and one this tall could easily be much more. You could also set this tank up WITHOUT the hood depending on the type of lights you have. However, the hood will be included in this sale.

The sump is a 3-chamber acrylic sump with baffles between the return, skimmer, and drain sections. It has a connector on the side to install an external return pump if that's what you have. There is a spot where a filter sock can be installed as well. It holds at least 20 gallons but I haven't measured it. A sump this large sold new is over $250.

Pictures are showing the tank as it was setup in my home as of mid-December. I am selling this tank because I have transitioned to a smaller tank. I am keeping the livestock, rocks, lights, skimmer, pumps, accessories, refugium, etc. The tank is now dry and ready to be moved.

Price for everything above is $1000. This includes the tank, stand, sump, and hood. All you'll need to get this going is a pump, powerhead, heater, and lights.

Contact me if you are interested in this tank. I am an Army veteran and would like for this great tank to go to a happy person or family that will enjoy it. I am located in Windermere, FL. Text or call me at 407-683-3311.

Attachments

• IMG_0786.jpeg
    IMG_0786.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0794.jpeg
    IMG_0794.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0795.jpeg
    IMG_0795.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 2
Back