FS: 150g, 60g and a bunch of equipment!

bwalders65

Alrighty guys here it goes. There is enough livestock moved out of everything to finish this up. So lets get started. Text me or call me at 8137897127 with any questions or additional requests. I managed to fix the images
so they were not as big this time :p.

- 150g Drilled dual overflow Tank with Matching Hood, and stand. This Combo also comes with an eshopps dual wet dry sump, as well as accent leds, and 2 return pumps.
The tank is in excelent condition, and was previously freshwater so it has not been beet up.
I am asking $1000 for this set up.

dxANHTu.jpg

5eaNJfC.jpg

- 100lb of cycled BRS Complex Brnaching, fuji, and shelf with base. Great looking rock! It is ready to go in a tank, it has been cooking for 2 months in a brute. $160

- 60g Tank with Sump, and stand. This tank is a center drilled tank. The overall condition of this tank is great. This tank will also come with a return pump. $250

vW1oxTi.jpg

-ReefBreeders Photon 32 LED system. It is in great condition and will include the mounting kit. $340

0WrOPkU.jpg

- Older MP40 This MP40 came from roger and is in great shape. It has an older style controller but none the less in great condition. $140

MHxhIRY.jpg

4Ai2oLl.jpg

- Jabeo Wavemaker WP25 $40

- Reef Dynamics INS-100 Protein skimmer. Skimmer produces a ton of skimate and is perfect for tanks up to 100g asking $160

- Inland Coral fragging saw. This saw is like brand new and I still have the box. Works wonders! $200

AQTzFZ2.jpg

bN8Rj6N.jpg

- BRS Dual TDS 5 stage RODI with Chloramine Block 75 GPD. Reads 0 on TDS output works great! asking $160

AOGf4Zm.jpg

LuSvAT2.jpg

Last edited:
Also have been getting some questions on the dimensions of the tanks.

The 150g is 72 long X 18 deep X 29 high

The 60g is 36 long X 18 deep X 23 high

Back