FS: 187 Gallon Leemar Starfire Glass Tank Set-Up

gofor100

Hey Guys,

I've given up on the dream to set up this tank again (although, I will be back). Three kids age 4 and under just don't mix with reefing (or at least, not with the amount of time and money it requires). Needless to say, I've decided to sell my set-up and some extra things I have lying around. All equipment listed below is in good shape and was in use (or replaced) for about 2 years.

Custom Tank:
> Dimensions: 60"L X 30"W X 24"T
> Manufacturer: Leemar
> Material: 3-sided Starfire glass/black background

Stand:
> Dimensions: built specifically for tank described; roughly same dimensions
> Material: Steel powdercoated black with wood panel attached to the top

Hood:
> Custom build to fit the tank described; has a beam over the center where a number of different lighting options can be attached or hung from
> Material: Aluminum powdercoated black

Stand/Canopy Skin:
> Custom made walnut skin that is attached using stainless steel hardware
> Doors are attached via strong magnets so that you can gain a ton of access to the tank (above and below) and/or ventilate if having heat issues

Sump:
> Custom made Advanced Acrylics Sump (43"L X 24"W X 18"T)
> Custom made Advanced Acrylics Top-Off Reservoir (25 gallons) in Black Acrylic

Equipment:
> Aquamaxx Skimmer (rated for up to 250 gallons I think)
> 2XMP40Wes
> 2XTunze6085
> 3X250W LumenMax Elite DE MH (comes with the Lumatek Ballasts for each light)
> 1XSunlight Supply 48-inch (4X54W) Tek Light- used to supplement MH lights and for dawn/dusk effects
> Marco Rocks (approximately 160lbs worth with large show pieces)
> JBJ Arctica Chiller 1/4HP (also have a larger one that I bought used that I'll negotiate on if the entire lot is purchased)
> Titanium Heaters
> 2 X BRS Media Reactors (used for Carbon and GFO)- Deluxe size
> AquaMaxx XL BioPellet Reactor
> Eheim Compact+ 5000 return pumps
> LiterMeter III dosing system
> Neptune Systems AquaController Apex w/pH probe and temp probe (along with the energy bar 8 Expansion Unit)

For those that followed my build (linked below), you know that this kills me to do, but so goes life.

I'll let this package go for $5,000 OBO. If no package offers come in, I will entertain piecing it out. Best to text me @ 949-326-3813 if interested.

Also, whoever buys the whole lot, I'll give away for free a 60 gallon with stand (that needs a little TLC), but used as a Quarantine Tank for the bigger fish.

Here's my build thread for the details: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2086440

PRICE DROP... $4,500 OBO for entire set-up.

I've received some inquiries about piecing it out. If I don't get any serious offers for the entire set-up by next week, then I'll consider piecing it out.

PM or text works (phone number above).

Nice looking work on the stand and canopy. I'll have to warn you that these days halide lighting is about as popular as herpes.

Good luck with your sale!

FullTankShot6-3.jpg

attachment.php

StandFrame5-27.jpg

Nice looking work on the stand and canopy. I'll have to warn you that these days halide lighting is about as popular as herpes.

Good luck with your sale!

:lmao:

Thanks! Yeah, didn't know if anyone still used MH, but if I don't get significant interest for the package, I'll start piecing it out.

Alrighty... since I'm not getting interest in the package, I've decided to piece this out. I'll just start a new thread for the "piece out"...

:lmao:

Thanks! Yeah, didn't know if anyone still used MH, but if I don't get significant interest for the package, I'll start piecing it out.

I still run halides. But just tossed a bunch of halide equiptment. all my M58 stuff went in the trash. I just run radiums on m80s. That's still considered the gold standard but people are too afraid of the heat.

Back