Fs. 265g RR tank $250

Specfishin

So life is changing up on me. I plan on moving and my current job and such will all be interesting to say the least. That said its pointless to setup a 265g at this time and don't want it sitting in a garage with the summer heat coming around. I know someone can use this.

It's laserJim's old tank 265 gallon dual corner overflows. It was not leaking had a few minor frontal scratches, but not horrible when it was filled. Has a bead of silicone along top on what would be the backside of tank. Overall in nice shape, but needs cleaning. I cannot and do not have the means to fill or move it easily. If you needed to transport it. Its possible to help with that but I physically need help. My hands aren't happy lol. $250 takes it. Has a lg sump that came with it. Plumbing as well. I have a temp stand, but its not trustworthy. And for empty weight. I was going to have a metal one fabbed and powdered, but I waited due to a lot of ongoing life stuff. I also have a huge reactor to for $40 if you need that. More stuff will be coming up slowly too. I'm keeping one tank. Pm and I will post pics on FB page TBRC. Thanks

Back