FS: 40b, coral, 12g mr. aqua

osteor10

New custom tank is in and im getting ready to transfer my stuff over. So the 40b and display tank need to go.

Moto G camera sucks but heres pictures of just some of the stuff.
http://imgur.com/a/kPlUk

Tanks-

40b non drilled with stand=$50
12g mr. aqua 35.4" x 8.3" x 9.4" with finnex ray 2 light and 2 240 hydor powerheads.=$130
20ish pounds of live rock $25

Coral-

3 frags of captains with 9, 4 and 4 polyps. $40, $25, $25
Vivid Rainbows 9 polyps $45
Rastas 5 polyps $40
punk rocker frags. 4 plugs ranging from 4-15 polyps. $15-$30
Tubbs blue with 20+polyps $30
i think 24carats 10+polyps $20
rock with probably 75ish really bright orange zoas $50
nukes, 2 plugs 1 with 20ish and one with 5+ polyps. $35 and $15
bright cloves about 15 stalks $15
lady fingers $20
plug with 40ish chocolate chip zoas $40
green acro completely encrusted the plug and 1" tall $15
armour of gods couple frags of 10ish polyps $20
pink something palys, frag of 30ish polyps $40
green monti frag $15
green zoa with orange centers, very bright 5 polyps $25
big rock with 6 hairy mushrooms $25
5 frags of green palys with 3-6 on each plug $10 each
couple groups of GSP $10 each
kedds redds 15+ polyps $25

and then some other corals i cant think of.

Located in Bradenton
I'm more than happy to hook people up if they come and get a few things. :thumbsup:
any questions feel free to pm or text me 941-465-1430

Last edited:
Any way you can hold the tubbs blue zoas until the weekend? Brandon is a far hike for me. If you cant, i inderstand

Also what are these ones? (Ones in the center of the pic) Depending on price ill take a frag of these as well

uploadfromtaptalk1432859773261.jpg

Also what are these ones? (Ones in the center of the pic) Depending on price ill take a frag of these as well

View attachment 319020

Interested in these as well and a few others. How far off 75? I'm in Miami now, but could stop by tomorrow on my way home if not to far off 75. I'll be pressed for time tomorrow, but could swing by Monday if you'll be around early afternoon.

yeah i have no problem holding the tubbs for you. Idk what they are called but i have those 5 plugs of them and also a big rock of 75+ polyps. $50 for the huge rock or $10 for the small frags( around 10 polyps each). They are REALLY bright and grow Really fast.

Interested in these as well and a few others. How far off 75? I'm in Miami now, but could stop by tomorrow on my way home if not to far off 75. I'll be pressed for time tomorrow, but could swing by Monday if you'll be around early afternoon.

Im off 64/manatee ave about 20 mins from 75 and then its quick and easy to head through palmetto to get back on 75.

That won't work for me tomorrow, but I'll pm you over the weekend to see what you have left and if Monday will work. I work out of Port Manatee, so I'd be close by.

yeah i have no problem holding the tubbs for you. Idk what they are called but i have those 5 plugs of them and also a big rock of 75+ polyps. $50 for the huge rock or $10 for the small frags( around 10 polyps each). They are REALLY bright and grow Really fast.
Ok ill take the tubbs and a $10 frag of the really bright zoas. Ill send you a text in the morning so we can arrange a pick up

that works for me. nathan would you be able to meet? or do you guys know each other? i could just give your stuff to crazyeyes

We don't know each other sorry. Send me a PM with your number and I'll text you tomorrow and get a better idea when we could meetup on Saturday.

We don't know each other sorry. Send me a PM with your number and I'll text you tomorrow and get a better idea when we could meetup on Saturday.

His number is in the first post at the bottom :)

Looks like I might get something too, I'll text you.

Back