FS: 50 gallon Leemar rimless 1/2" Starphire

psykokid

Selling my 50 gallon rimless Leemar tank. 1/2" thick Starphire glass front and sides, regular glass on the back. Dimensions are 36Wx18Dx20H. Right corner internal overflow box. Drilled for two 1" bulkheads in the overflow and three 3/4" bulkheads in the back panel. Tank was run with a closed loop utilizing the 3/4" feed near the overflow and one of the 3/4" returns. Internal overflow box is about 5D"x4.5L"x7W".Comes with all the plumbing, a black stand, and three chambered acrylic sump. Tank was run as an open top with an ATI fixture. I have the supports/brackets for the light as well that goes with the tank. Good shape overall, a few light scratches, but nothing terrible. I'll take some pics of the stand and sump tonight. $300 OBO. Pick up in San Gabriel in the evening or weekend.

Pic of the tank when it was running:

41386996445_03f42d30bb_c.jpg

Shots of the tank:

28415552798_77e26f326f_c.jpg

28415553218_55c6d9d9e6_c.jpg

42241881392_ec6020784f_c.jpg

28415553648_9d2543be53_c.jpg

28415554278_92fd7184e0_c.jpg

28415554808_ceac8a0e01_c.jpg

Bump, dropping the price to $250 Would like to reclaim the space this is taking up in my garage..

I shuffled some car parts around last night and moved the other three tanks that were taking up space in my garage into my shed, but this is still in my way in the garage and I don't have room for it in the shed so it's gotta go.

Comes with a nice 30x12x16~ish 3 chambered acrylic sump, an ok black stand, all the plumbing necessary to get this running (with nice gate valves in the lines to isolate everything - no cheapo ball valve garbage) , and light hangers that mount to the stand to hold a fixture above the tank.

BUT WAIT!!! THERES MORE!!! I'll even throw in an ATO, a Tropic Marin salt bucket literally overflowing with more plumbing than you can shake a stick at, and a 4 fan unit to clamp to the top of the tank for your controller to kick on when the temp starts to creep up. How much for all of this? How about $200??? Crazy cheap, right? FWIW I'm located about 4 blocks from the Hat in Temple City in case you're wondering how far you'll have to travel.. Hurry up before I have to start making commercials like Crazy Gideon :)

Still in my way in the garage and I could use some extra pocket change for my vacation next month. How about for the bargain price of $180 - this fine tank can be yours!!!

Bump.. Price drop to $150 until Saturday evening (8/4/18). After that the price goes back up. Here's a pic of it sitting on the stand in my garage, getting in my way...

28850124367_c46704b7cb_b.jpg

Bump.. Price drop to $150 until Saturday evening (8/4/18). After that the price goes back up. Here's a pic of it sitting on the stand in my garage, getting in my way...

28850124367_c46704b7cb_b.jpg

I'm not exactly an expert but why is there a drilled hole in the bottom left of the tank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not exactly an expert but why is there a drilled hole in the bottom left of the tank?

Bottom left of the tank? No holes in the bottom of the tank at all. A little leftover sand maybe or an oddball reflection, but no holes. Only holes are the ones shown in the back panel in the first post.

Bottom right , if you're looking from the front. What is it for again?

If you're talking about the hole on the back panel below the overflow, it was used for a closed loop. I mentioned that in the original FS post.

I read bottom left from your post as left side of the bottom panel of glass, not on the bottom left side of the back panel. If you do not care to run a closed loop you simply put a threaded bulkhead in that spot and use a pipe plug.

Bump, back from my vacation and still tripping over this in the garage. I'll be around the house on Sunday if someone wants to swing by and pick it up.

Back