FS: 50 Gallons SCA aquarium

fishlover909

Up for sale 50 gallon (24x24x20) made by SCA aquariums. The tank is in excellent condition and was originally setup new in February 2017. It will come with a 36in wooden stand that is also in excellent condition, no water damage or no rusty hinges. Sump, return pump made by sicce, bubble magus skimmer, heater, Tunze 3155 auto top off with 5 gallon jug reservoir and 2x 5 gallon water jugs will also come with the tank. No light will be included with this deal but I do have some live rocks (these rock don't have any pesty algae on it) that I can throw in. I also have a couple of clownfish (black phantom and snowflake), cardinal, fire fish and shrimp that would go with the tank. My lease is up this month and I need to take down this tank this week otherwise the rocks and fish will be going to the fish store. I'm asking $450 and pick up in La Verne.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/for/d/50-gallons-sca-aquarium-fish/6272418046.html

Thanks for looking.

Just fyi, your CL ad reads 350 but your post here says 450. You might want to clarify. GLWS!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Back