FS: 93G Frameless Cube Tank and Stand

blusun2

Selling my 93G Frameless Cube tank and Stand. It's 30 x 30 Marineland rimless tank with a glass canopy and clips to hold the canopy onto the rim. The stand is a black stand with some light discoloration on the edges from wiping the water that splashes out from the very active Cichlids (Especially at feeding time). It should be able to be touched up easily with one of those stain pens.

The tank is not drilled nor is there a built in corner filtration. Not painted either, but it currently has a solid black background taped to the rear glass panel. Includes a 30" Elieve LED Modular track light with 3 moon PODS and around 7-9 cool white PODS.

http://elivepet.com/fish/products/led-lighting/led-module-track-light/

Tank was purchased new in Feb 2015 and was set up as a fresh water tank for African Cichlids. It was my first Cichlid tank and my wife liked the cube configuration, turns out after about 2 years, they need a more rectangular tank or else aggression gets a bit out of hand.

I saw this thread last year about issues with this tank, specifically micro bubbles in the glass seam. At that time I looked and saw that I have some as described by others in the thread. I've kept a watch on them, they have never gotten worse or caused any issues, so I never looked into it with Marineland. See my post in the thread here

Retail on this tank was over $1000, asking $700 OBO or trade for a standard 110/125 tank and stand combo and possibly a little $ on your end, very negotiable.

the tank just before breaking it down and moving my Cichlids (2/21) to an older 75G tank that I have in my basement

33052972035_7ed45b44ff_b.jpg

32926360961_181f44e6ab_b.jpg

Pics of the Micro Bubbles on 2/21

32926360921_22608df154_b.jpg

Link to retail pricing on this tank (with a built in filter in a corner, but you get the idea)

https://www.petsolutions.com/C/Full...93-Gallon-Frameless-Cube-Aquarium-System.aspx

I got a few PM's about my tank pricing, I did not realize that Aquapros has this tank setup for $600 new. I paid over $900 for mine, I wish I knew about Aquapros when I got it.

That being said, how about $500 OBO or straight trade for a 110G tank/stand.

Also, not sure if you reef guys would want it, but I can include the 80 or so # of black sand.

$450 OBO with the light, $400 OBO for the tank/stand/canopy alone.

It's on CL for $550 OBO (about to drop it to $500 OBO there)

Back