FS: AquaC RX-1 Calcium Reactor

AZRippster

Diver & Reef Aquarium Nut
I have for sale an immaculate AquaC RX-1 Calcium reactor. I own 2 of these, one of which has been in service for over 4 years. I purchased 2 of these (original owner) with plans to run 1 on a frag tank that never came to fruition. The one I’m selling here was in service last year (2015) for no more than 6 months functioning as a sulfur denitrator. These are very high quality units that offer great performance in a small footprint. The RX-1 are rated up to 400 gallons, but in all honesty, in a heavy SPS tank I would rate them around 300 gallons. I am still running my original on a 450 but supplement with Kalk through auto-top-off. Everything is included that originally came with the unit which includes its set of unused plumbing tubing, SMC valves, and owner’s manual.

I’m looking at getting $325.00 for the reactor but will consider any reasonable offer. If you would like the owner’s manual, PM me and I can send it to you.

Details about the reactor:

The RX-1 represents the pinnacle in reactor technology available today. We've combined all the features an advanced reef hobbyist is looking for into a compact package that is easy to use and maintain. No more messing with finicky settings or inconsistent results, the RX-1 is a solid performer that will give you years of trouble-free service.

Specifications:

- 8.25" x 9" footprint
- 16" tall
- Giant media chamber
- Reverse flow
- Recirculating CO2
- pH probe holder
- Eheim 1250 pump
- JG fittings throughout
- Sch. 80 PVC and unions throughout
- Large union lid for quick and easy media addition
- SMC valve for precise effluent control
- Tank Rating: Up to 400 gallons

Features:

The Eheim 1250 pump included with the RX-1 sets the standard for flow and efficiency. No other reactor in this class offers such a powerful and reliable pump.

By utilizing a box design, we're able to make the best use of space under an aquarium. The RX-1 is large enough to hold an entire container of Carib Sea ARM media (8 lbs.)!

Unlike competing products, you won't need a separate feed pump with the RX-1. The Eheim 1250 is powerful enough to serve double duty.

Attachments

• AquaC RX1 1.jpg
    AquaC RX1 1.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1
  • AquaC RX1 2.jpg
    AquaC RX1 2.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1
  • AquaC RX1 3.jpg
    AquaC RX1 3.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1
  • AquaC RX1 4.jpg
    AquaC RX1 4.jpg