FS Bounce mushroom pack

Maybe I don't have good taste in coral, but I hate the way those things look.

Some of them are cool, but like the ones with the orange bubbles, no thank you. I feel the same way about the super bright multi colored acros under 20k lighting. I definitely prefer more realistic stuff under 10-12k

Man I know they are pricey but I love shrooms..believe it or not a 4" OG WWC bounce sold for 6k at reefapolooza...I thought for sure the price of these would come down after 4 years but they are actually going up. Here's my WWC OG.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 0
It's pretty crazy how the price keeps going up on these. The $6000 bounce is a big outlier looking at the pricing though. There were several at MACNA that did not sell but were priced far below than the prices you see online.

The price of these are bound to fall drastically in a few years since they seem to propagate so easily. Compare it to the last mushroom kraze, the jawbreaker is still pretty expensive. They seem to be plentiful on the west coast, but I've rarely seen them in the FL market.

It's pretty crazy how the price keeps going up on these. The $6000 bounce is a big outlier looking at the pricing though. There were several at MACNA that did not sell but were priced far below than the prices you see online.

The price of these are bound to fall drastically in a few years since they seem to propagate so easily. Compare it to the last mushroom kraze, the jawbreaker is still pretty expensive. They seem to be plentiful on the west coast, but I've rarely seen them in the FL market.

I thought the same things years ago about the WWC bounce. You could pic them up for $400-$500 for a quarter size back then. They are selling for closer to $1000 now for one that size. I'm in several reefing and selling groups across the nation and they sell quickly at these crazy prices all day long. I love the crazy more more rare pieces but I don't love the prices.

Back