FS/FT: Begginer, 1st time fragging

Bman562

Hey everyone,

I introduced myself not to long ago, but i haven't had the chance to actually meet with any of you. I recently got into the hobby and gave fragging a try for the first time... Meaning, I have a few frags up for sale or trade!

Since i have not had the opportunity to sell corals, i really don't know what prices are fair. I'd appreciate it if everyone would let me know if they're adjusted correctly or what's a fair value for them. I'm not here to make the big bucks (lol), but rather than build vouches and meet a few other reefers :thumbsup:

All the frags were cut 2 weeks ago and show no sign of stress or loss of color.

Radioactive Dragon Eye zoas
1. 6 polyps $4
2. 8 polyps $6
3. 12 polyps $9

Bright Green/Neon looking Toadstool
1. 1-1.5 inch in diameter $15

Purple eater
1. 1 Polyp $3

Unknown coral
1. They look like mini palm trees... blue trunk, green center with blue border leaves... 5-1 inch in diameter... $5

I'm also open to trades for other corals from more seasoned reefers. I'm willing to meet up or pick up, and even add cash, depending on the trade.

As far as sales go, I'm located in Long Beach, 90804. Feel welcome to call or text me at (562)331-6132. I'm on spring break till the 5th of april. Depending on work, i'll be free most afternoons through out the whole week and weekend.

Thank you,
Braulio (Bee)

16771444710_fbe9303c14_z.jpg

16957620822_daae6d9570_z.jpg

Sorry about the iphone pics

Thanks Rik.

Just googled it, and yes, it's a Blue and Green Sympodium. Appreciate it!

All frags pending!

Last edited:
Back