FS: JNS sk-2 skimmer

nathan1986

Just upgraded skimmers so this one is up for sale. It's the JNS sk-2 with the shark 2.0 pump. Skimmer worked very good, only removed to use a different skimmer. It's dirty in the pictures but will be cleaned today. Asking $280 obo
02396042a3e25f20c9a0e2a99920f4c4.jpg

08aa99bdb0e1e1ae0f8ea678f9cedd97.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Bump. Cleaned and ready to go. All offers considered, moving to a new house and don't want to take it with me

For those who don't know, Aquamaxx skimmers are really just rebranded JNS skimmers and shark pumps are supposedly rebranded and modified Sicce pumps. In other words, it should be a solid piece of equipment.

For those who don't know, Aquamaxx skimmers are really just rebranded JNS skimmers and shark pumps are supposedly rebranded and modified Sicce pumps. In other words, it should be a solid piece of equipment.

Yep, I own a Aquamaxx skimmer, these are one of the best skimmers to have.

The easy design to remove the pump for cleaning is a 2 sec deal. These skimmers intake never gets the calium build up like other skimmers do.

Good Luck on the sale, its a great skimmer.

Thanks man. And you are correct. This skimmer has never let me down. Simply upgraded to a larger skimmer. And the pump is made it Italy

Yep, I own a Aquamaxx skimmer, these are one of the best skimmers to have.

The easy design to remove the pump for cleaning is a 2 sec deal. These skimmers intake never gets the calium build up like other skimmers do.

Good Luck on the sale, its a great skimmer.
Thanks!

Bump make an offer. Will also trade for good working mp40. Both my jebao pumps died šŸ˜„

Back