FS: Leemar Starphire Glass Aquarium and Stand

Iapeti

I am sad to say that I need find a new home for my Reef Aquarium ASAP.

It is a 180 gallon custom Leemar Starphire glass tank, 6 feet long and 2 feed deep. I am currently asking $1500 for the tank and stand w/ hanging canopy, but I am on a tight timetable (moving), so any serious offer will be considered that can get it out in time.

The tank has held a well established mixed reef for the last 5 years, and has very few scratches. I am also selling off most of the rest of the tank's equipment as well, that is listed below, but I am in less of a hurry there.

Tank is 72"x24"x27" (~180 gallons) Custom Leemar Starphire Glass with one large center overflow.
Shaker Style Stand is 40" tall (taller than usual gallery/exhibition type stand, putting the surface of the water just above eye level for most people) and custom made for the tank.
Unique 'False' Light Canopy with spots for 4 AI or similar size LED lighting units
Plumbing and Fittings
Canopy Hangers

Stand also has built in bank of 8 toggle switches for manual equipment control, plus lots of hooks for cable routing

More technical details about the tank:

TANK PROPERTIES
------------------------------------------------------------
Tank Shape: Rectangular
- Length: 72
- Width: 24
- Height: 27

Thickness: Standard
Material: Starphire Glass
Starphire Options: Front and Sides STARPHIRE

Bracing: Eurobrace
Silcone Color: clear
Tank Back: Black Back

Number of Overflows: 1

Return BulkHead:
- How Many: 2
- Size: 0.75

Drain Bulk Head:
- How Many: 1
- Size: 1.5

Stand:
Custom Neptune Aquatics Shaker Deluxe 40" tall
With matching Hanging Canopy

-------------------------------------------------------
Also for sale SEPARATELY:
60lbs of live rock
60lbs of live sand/rubble mix from the display
60lbs of fine live sand from the refugium

Custom acrylic sump: 52" x 19" x 20" with a large refugium section

4 LED lights; their controller (1 AI Sol, 2 AI Vega, 1 AI Hydra) (full disclosure, the Sol and the Hydra have been a little flaky, but may just have an overheating problem and need to be cleaned or a new cooling fan, the two Vegas are working great though)

Tall 24" Geo Calcium Reactor, good working order, with media and aqualifter (does not include CO2 tank or regulator)

Also I have some reactor media and other supplies if you are interested and already getting something else from me.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 3
I seen this set up in person. This set up will be a nice display tank in any home.

Back