FS: Livestock Sale LPS, Zoa, fish, Clam

I am being to break down my tank so livestock needs to go.
B&W clown about 2"- $25
Royal Gramma VERY social 1.75" - $10
Randals Goby about 2.5" - $20
Banggai Cardinal about 1.5" $10

Branching Hammer 9-11 heads - 80

Frogspawn 9-11 heads - 80 also has some blue palys and neon green zoas attached. can be removed if wanted.

Gold Maxima Clam 5" - $100

I have tons of nuke green zoas and blue palys. Let me know what size and I can make a frag.

Clown

Clown

Def need the bw clown

And baseball sized nuk green frag??

Will not be avail to pick up till next week too busy work this week end

Where arevyou and what hours i will bring more cash and be interested in what ever grabs my eye

David valrico area

I can do that. I will see if there are any that size that do not have any blue palys with it too. PM me so we can set something up.
Hunter

UPDATE

Clam - sold
Hammer - sold
Randall's goby - sold

Still have
B&W clown - $25
Royal Gramma - $10
Banggai Cardinal -$10
Frogspawn - $75
Nuke Green Zoathids & Blue palys - $5-$75
War coral $65 (on larger rock but can remove)

Do you know if the Banggai is male or female? I already have two males in my tank, and the last thing I need is another male, but I'd love a female to calm them down a bit.

Ok I tried to sex the Bangai. It looks to be a female. I fed her and used the vent method to determine. I will try again to double check.

Ok I tried to sex the Bangai. It looks to be a female. I fed her and used the vent method to determine. I will try again to double check.

From what I've read, this is the best method. It is clear that it is a male if it has the streamer from the main dorsal, but some males don't have that. Both of mine have two vents and they squabble, so I am pretty confident that I have two males.

I'm definitely interested if you have a female!

Back