FS: LR, Sand, CUC $50

nitr8

The tank and everything else has sold. The guy who bought the tank is picking up the first week of May so I need to empty the tank.

30-40lbs of Premium LR has Ultra Blue Agave, AOG and Pandora palys, Iron Man Mushrooms, Feather Duster, Orange Polyp Purple Porites and filled with pods and mini brittle stars. Lots of coraline and various natural occurring sponge.

100lbs of Special Grade Reef Sand

Black Sponge:

CUC: 7 Trochus, 2 Turbos, 2 Tiger Sand Conchs, Nassarius (unknown amount, probably less than 10), Lg Cherry Red Serpent Star

$50 for everything. Please bring your own transport containers.

I will be in Tampa this weekend. I will drop by your place on my way back to Orlando on Sunday.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I will be in Tampa this weekend. I will drop by your place on my way back to Orlando on Sunday.

Sunday wont work for me unless its after dark. I'll be home for most of the day Saturday. Also available any day during the week after 5:30pm.

Sunday wont work for me unless its after dark. I'll be home for most of the day Saturday. Also available any day during the week after 5:30pm.
How about I pick up next Monday? If your plans changed on Sunday, you can msg me. I'm currently traveling and my last stop is Tampa

Back