FS: Red Blasto

I bought this piece from COreefer maybe 4 months ago and dont have room for it in my 4 gallon anymore. It has doubled in size since the below picture and easily has 25-30 heads. Its a beautiful coral. I'd like to get $30 or some nice rics or zoos.
4Gallon078.jpg

Thanks.

I also know where you live denboy ;)

I'm not really sure to be honest. It had to be a colorado reefer though. All my corals have come from hobbiests.

I thought they looked familiar. The green probably came from my tank originally. The orange may be from mine also.

Dan, wrong on both accounts. Those both came from the carribean. I picked them up at Trey's. Many people have the green one and Murf got one of the orange.

The ones I got from you were eaten by a puffer fish.

Hey--they guy who sold them to me said they were one-of-a-kind!!! So what happened to the green one I gave you?
The orange yuma is already looking different, and the "baby" has developed nicely.

murf, i've had a few do that in my new tank. I did get a glimpse of one with a flashlight--waaaaaaaaaay back under the rocks. It looks pretty big despite getting no direct light. I wish they made a tool to snake through the rock piles to retrieve the little b******s.

They both came from reefers up north. I think I got the green one from a guy in Boulder and the Yuma came from a guy in Denver.

I wouldnt say either of these are "One of a kind" I have a couple of each aquired from different places.

I've found that rics will jump if there in an area with to much flow. Maybe something to keep in mind.

Back