FS: Tank teardown sale (Berkeley)

bondolo

I took down my tank in January 2020 and then only sold a few things before COVID.

Text me at 510 918 5720. I can't guarantee I will check this thread more often than updating the list of what's sold.
  • 92 gallon quarter round corner tank and wood stand - $200 (Heavy and on second floor)
    • radius is 34.25" and height is 25.25"
    • stand is 35.5" radius and 31.25" height (needs to be disassembled to moved)
    • pictures on this thread: bondolo's defunct tanks
  • Reef Octopus Diablo 185i skimmer with recent Vectra 4S DC pump - $125
  • Instant Ocean Reef Crystals unopened 200G box - $30 - several years old and hardened
  • Reef Angel controller with AC box and several accessories- $50
  • Ehiem return pump 900GPH - $25
  • Ehiem return pump 500GPH - $15
  • Refractometer ATC - $10
  • 2x Marinpure ceramic 8x8x1 NO3 blocks - $10 Dry and will need cleaning before use.
  • 26 element RapidLED fixture with 3 Meanwell PWM inverters - $30 Lights are configured for deeper (22-28") tank
  • 16 element RapidLED 24" strip with two Meanwell PWM inverters - $25 Lights are configured for shallow frag tank. Nice redwood "cover"
  • 2 element RapidLED "moonlight" Blue LED - $10
  • Aquaclear 110 HOB filter - $5 - good for skimmerless, quarantine or crash cleanup.
  • BRS Dual reactor with TDS meter, DI fresh media and extra media - $15
  • BRS dual media reactor and extra media canisters - $10 and comes with whatever GFO I still have.
  • BRS lignite carbon ~10lbs - $20
  • 250W Metal Halide Pacific Sun electronic ballast - $20 - Free DE fixture and old lamps if you want them
  • 150W Metal Halide magnetic ballast - Free - Free DE fixture and old lamps if you want them (same set as above)
  • Milwaukee MA957 CO2 Regulator - $15 - low pressure gauge broken (aren't they all?)
  • ~40lb dead rock in a 33G Brute bucket with lid - $15 with container
  • 3x 1.6ml/Minute peristaltic doser pumps along with extra peristaltic tubing, lube and 3 part stuff - $50 for all 3 and the extras
  • 4x 24" T5 HO Aquatic Life fixture with built-in digital clock timer - $50
  • 2'x4'x2' Arcrylic partitioned Sump - This thing is a much altered relic but solid. - $20
  • 25 gallon round roto-mold water ATO tank - $50

Updates with remaining items and some price drops. Text me at 510 918 5720.
  • 92 gallon quarter round corner tank and wood stand - $200(Heavy and on second floor)
    • pictures in thread
  • Reef Octopus Diablo 185i skimmer with recent Vectra 4S DC pump - $125
  • Instant Ocean Reef Crystals unopened 200G box - $30 - several years old and hardened
  • Reef Angel controller with AC box and several accessories- $40
  • Refractometer ATC - $10
  • 2x Marinpure ceramic 8x8x1 NO3 blocks - $10 Dry and will need cleaning before use.
  • 26 element RapidLED fixture with 3 Meanwell PWM inverters - $30 Lights are configured for deeper (22-28") tank
  • 16 element RapidLED 24" strip with two Meanwell PWM inverters - $25 Lights are configured for shallow frag tank. Nice redwood "cover"
  • 250W Metal Halide Pacific Sun electronic ballast - $20 - Free DE fixture and old lamps if you want them
  • 150W Metal Halide magnetic ballast - Free - Free DE fixture and old lamps if you want them (same set as above)
  • Milwaukee MA957 CO2 Regulator - $15 - low pressure gauge broken (aren't they all?)
  • 3x 1.6ml/Minute peristaltic doser pumps along with extra peristaltic tubing, lube and 3 part stuff - $50 for all 3 and the extras
  • 2'x4'x2' Arcrylic partitioned Sump - This thing is a much altered relic but solid. - $20

Let me know if you’re willing to ship. Might be interested it the Reef Angel and one of the Eheims.

Oh, might be interested in the CO2 regulator as well. If you’re willing to ship that with the Reef Angel.

The 92 Gallon tank and stand are now downstairs in the garage. I am increasing the price to $250 on November 1st as a result. I will also deliver it to your driveway anywhere within an hour of Berkeley for $100.

Continuing to sell items and drop prices. Adds a few additional items.

I don't seem to get notifications for DMs so please text me at 510 918 5720 if you wish a timely response.
  • 92 gallon quarter round corner tank and wood stand - $250
    • pictures in thread
    • Will deliver (to driveway) anywhere within an hour of Berkeley for $100
  • Reef Octopus Diablo 200INT skimmer with recent Vectra 4S DC pump - $125
  • Instant Ocean Reef Crystals unopened 200G box - FREE - several years old and hardened
  • Reef Angel controller with AC box and several accessories- $30
  • Refractometer ATC - $10 with bonus calibration fluid
  • 3x 1.6ml/Minute peristaltic Drews/BRS doser pumps along with extra peristaltic tubing, lube and 3 part stuff - $50 for all 3 and the extras
  • 2'x4'x2' 80G Acrylic partitioned Sump - This thing is a much altered relic but solid. - FREE
  • Reef tools collection; tongs, spudger, forceps - $10
  • Chemicals and test kits - FREE
  • Hanna Checker Phosphate and Calcium colorometer testers - $5
  • Plastic deli cups and lids (new) - FREE with $10 purchase

Back