FSOT, BTA and Banded Serpent Star

Smokey Stover

I have a small to medium BTA,about 50 tenticles. Maybe more $25.00 or possibly trade for frag.

Photo of Mother,
0317181809h-1 - Edited (1).jpg

And a large Banded Serpent Starfish. $10.00, It's about 10" tip to tip. And has (according to DD) a voracious appetite, True lol.
Iv'e had it about 8 months and feed it twice a week, Shrimp,Scallop,Fish... anything fresh.
I suspect it of having eaten my Eagle Eye Zoas. It should be put in a large at least 100 gal. tank. It's amazing how fast it can move when it senses food.
0531181044 - Edited.jpg

BTA,Price drop, FCFS

BTA,Price drop, FCFS

I have a small to medium BTA,about 50 tenticles. Maybe more $25.00 or possibly trade for frag.

Photo of Mother,
View attachment 392631

And a large Banded Serpent Starfish. $10.00, It's about 10" tip to tip. And has (according to DD) a voracious appetite, True lol.
Iv'e had it about 8 months and feed it twice a week, Shrimp,Scallop,Fish... anything fresh.
I suspect it of having eaten my Eagle Eye Zoas. It should be put in a large at least 100 gal. tank. It's amazing how fast it can move when it senses food.
View attachment 392629

OK, No holds, First $20 bill in my hand gets the nem.

Bump, Nem ($20),and star ($7.50) still available. Would really like to re-home it before it moves around in the sump somewhere it would be difficult or impossible to remove. It's hanging out on the outside of a clay pot for now.

0616181021a - Edited (1).jpg

Back